Variable Frequency Drives, Motors, and Horizontal Pumps
Edge Controls, headquartered in Midland Texas, serves the entire Permian Basin, from West Texas to Southeast New Mexico. Services include maintenance, commissioning, repair, sales, and service of variable frequency drives (VFDs), electric motors, horizontal pumps (HPumps) and ANSI pumps. From production facilities to saltwater disposals (SWDs), our field technicians are ready to respond when you need your equipment up and running in a hurry. We specialize in Oil and Gas production, midstream, water logistics, beam pumps, SWDs, and more.
Drives and Soft Starts
Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) sales, service, installation, and maintenance.
New motor sales, complete motor rebuilds, testing, and maintenance.
New skid and barrel replacement sales, barrel flushing and testing, and routine maintenance.
New pump sales, service, and routine maintenance.
24/7 Emergency Support
Our field technicians are ready to respond to emergencies to keep you up and running. We service the Permian Basin from West Texas to Southeast New Mexico.
Our focus is to provide our customers with products that meet their unique facility requirements. Edge Controls offers a variety of pump, motor and drive options to meet your specific needs. We carry inventory for new facility builds and replacement parts.
VFDs and Soft Starts
- New drive and soft start packages from 1HP to 2,000HP.
- Large variety of VFD parts in stock for quick turn repairs.
- New motors ranging from 1HP to 2,000HP.
- Motor testing, repair, and maintenance.
- Horizontal pump skid packages, complete with instrumentation.
- New barrel replacements, testing and flushing.
- ANSI pump packages for pipelines, charge systems, transfer units, LACT units, and trash pumps.